Imagine, with God's help,
the deep roots of the church community you know and love extending into the future—continuing its mission and ministry, spreading the good news and proclaiming the hope of Christ Jesus for generations to come.
As a diocese, God has given us a vision—Renewed Hearts, Renewed Spirits, Renewed People—to carry us forward together as the Anglican church on these islands and inlets. Each parish of our diocese is in the process of discerning what God is calling it to focus on in this time and in this place, and to dream together about how to invest its time, talents and resources to respond to that call. Once the parish visions have been developed, the fundraising activity of Transforming Futures will enable us to live into that vision.
For information about a particular parish Transforming Futures plan and progress visit the parish website as listed on the Find-a-Church section of our website. As each parish develops its case these websites will be the best source of information.
Has your parish not yet started its Transforming Futures campaign but you'd like to contribute now?
* When you click on the green "Give Now" button above a pop-up form will open, providing a secure way for you to give on the Tithe.ly platform. A small fee will be applied to your donation. Please specify in the memo area of the giving form which parish (if any) you'd like your gift shared with.
Diocesan Pledge Form (includes an opportunity to donate to a parish)
Read about Transforming Futures in the news
- Bishop Logan Writes: Transforming Futures, May 2018 Diocesan Post
- Bishop Logan Writes: Beginning the Process, May 2019 Diocesan Post
- Transforming Futures Update:Trinity Port Alberni, May 2019 Diocesan Post
- Bishop appoints Walter Stewart campaign co-chair