Although CLAY 2020 was cancelled you are invited to join Anglican and Lutheran youth from across Canada in a livestream CLAY event looking ahead to the 2021 online gathering.
What is CLAY?
The Canadian Lutheran Anglican Youth Gathering (CLAY) is a program of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC) and the Anglican Church of Canada (ACC).
Canadian Lutheran Youth Gatherings have a history that goes back as far as 1966. In 2010, the gathering became a joint gathering of the ELCIC and ACC.
The Goals Of Our Gatherings
- To proclaim the grace and faithfulness of God revealed to us in Jesus Christ.
- To respond to God’s grace and faithfulness in ways that are intentional, practical and meaningful.
- To celebrate that, by the grace of God, we are children of God.
- To celebrate the Full Communion relationship of the ELCIC and the ACC and encourage youth to live out that relationship in their home contexts.
What We Value
- Providing a youth-centered program that will develop leadership.
- Offering varied worship experiences that help youth connect word and sacrament to their daily Christian life.
- Sharing what has been learned and experienced with others.