Street Hope Victoria is a volunteer-driven Christian organization that builds personal relationships with people who face multiple barriers and marginalization, and encourages them to seek holistic change. Street Hope operates out of a motor home which is parked in downtown Victoria on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Volunteers welcome people into the motor home and serve them homemade soup, sandwiches, hot chocolate, juice, cookies and fruit.
We are looking for a person or a few people to take on various administrative responsibilities for the organization in their spare time. The responsibilities can be divided up among people based on interest, skills and availability. The main desktop programs which would be used include, but would not be limited to, Word, Excel and MailChimp. T
The responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the contact list of Street Hope supporters
- Assist with online communication to supporters
- Assist with newsletter publication and mail outs
- Website design and maintenance
- Design of marketing material